István Bracsok Creative Director
White Rabbit, Budapest, Hungary
2016 Mobius Judge
Seeks ‘notion of idea’
Q: What is the most fun you have had on a project?
A: There’s a fun moment in every project you do. In our latest “Nature is cool” work for WWF Hungary, we gave a raw deck of boards to brown bears to leave their marks on them. However, one of the bears had a different opinion. First, with one swing of his claw, he ripped apart the boards and then he got bored, climbed up a tree and didn’t want to come down. We had to buy 2 kilos of salmon to bait him to the boards again. That was fun.
Q: When you are judging a work, what process do you use?
A: I always look for that never-changing notion of “idea.” Is it there? Can I find it? Does it touch me emotionally? Does it give me goosebumps? Does it make me laugh, bring tears to my ears? Does it give me an insight into a fresh truth? Show me the world in a new way? It’s as simple as that. If I have one of these reactions, the work – works.
- Expanded Media Types in Branded Content/Entertainment, including User-Generated Content, etc.
- Immersive Media Marketing, including VR & AR Marketing
- Expanded Media Types in Point-of-Purchase, including Counter Displays, Signage, and Window Displays
- New categories, including: 360º Video, Production Design, etc.
- New category for Package Design: Smart Packaging